Club sponsors play an important role in maintaining and helping a club grow. Sponsor responsibilities and privileges include:
- Providing a meeting space.
- Chaperoning all out-of-school activities (or finding an adult replacement).
- Participating in club and officer meetings.
- Checking in on club status regularly.
- Managing communication as the adult representative.
- Defining what constitutes an active member and an active officer.
- Checking and updating service hours once a semester.
- Submitting semester sponsor club reviews, signing in to verify once a semester.
- Collaborating with students to work towards achieving DSLOs.