Executive Service Council Member Elections
The Executive Service Council (ESC) for the following year is elected every January or February. The newly elected members will work with the current members of ESC, where the current members will guide and mentor the new members to better prepare them for the next year. This way, the newly elected ESC members will be able to assimilate into new roles and responsibilities.
The Executive Service Council consists of 6 elected students: three seniors, two juniors, and one sophomore. The senior with the most votes becomes the President of Executive Service Council. Rather than having individuals vote for the members of ESC, each club is given one ballot to cast their votes.
Executive Service Council Responsibilities
- Prioritizing ESC duties and responsibilities
- Attending of weekly ESC meetings (Wednesday Lunch)
- Leading monthly general service council meetings (1st Tuesday of each month)
- Working after school hours, early morning hours
- Being available for emergency lunches/breaks and Skype calls
Must-Need Qualities of ESC Candidates
- Taking initiative as a leader
- Strong communication skills
- Open-mindedness to criticism, willing to share opinions
- Individual and group responsibilities
- Respect for the sponsors and adults in the community
2018 ESC Candidate Application Information & Form
ROUND 1 : Video and Written Application Due January 26th at 11:59 PM
Applications will be made available for viewing on Jan 29th.
ROUND 2: Speeches/Elections on February 7th, H301 at 3:15 PM
90-second speeches per candidate.